JMCS is based on double-blind peer review policy. Once you agree to review an article, we expect you to use a standard questionnaire which can be downloaded from our web page soon. Please remember to make your review useful not only to the Editorial Board but, first of all, to Authors.
- Each submission is reviewed by two independent reviewers of affiliations different from the Author’s.
- Reviewing is double-blind.
- Review is based on the Reviewer’s Form (as above) and includes both answers to a range of questions regarding the submission as well as a descriptive part in which suggestions to the Author
- In case of one one negative review, Editors may decide to involve one or more additional reviewers.
- Reviewers are recruited from the members of the Scientific Board or choosen by the Editors. The list of Editorial Board members is available on the web page of the journal.
- Each review must be concluded with a clear decision on further proceeding.